Friday, November 14, 2008

Ah, Welcome to the New Art of Tagging

So my first tag--I feel so honored. I really don't see how any of this could be interesting to anyone else, but I LOVE reading what other people write (maybe I am a busy-body), so I'll give it a whirl.

Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six "8" items
3)Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows:
- Gilmore Girls
- What not to Wear
- Jon & Kate Plus 8
- Ace of Cakes
- Most of HGTV
- Most of Food Network
- Some of TLC
- Darn, that's only 7

8 Things I did yesterday:
(Booooring!)
- Went to work
- Came home from work
- Did some work from home
- Ate a burrito
- Went to gym
- Read some of "The Host"
- Kissed my hubby
- Kissed him again

8 Things I look forward to:
- Thanksgiving!
- Christmas!!!
- Seeing my little brother
- Weekend with my sister and her new husband
- Seeing my mom & dad
- Selling our business
- Paying bills (weirdo!)
- Sleeping in!

8 Things on my wish list:
- A house.
- A kid.
- Money to pay for house and kid.
- Time to go hiking again.
- A really nice large bathtub.
- A personal masseuse.
- Umm
- Umm

8 people to tag:
(who would read this??!!)
- Duck
- Duck
- Duck
- Duck
- Duck
- Duck
- Duck
- Yvonne - hehe!

1 comment:

Faith said...

I enjoyed reading it. I think you need to post more often than once a month though. Whoops, look who's talking.